Ever thought about buying your own holiday home in Cornwall?
If you have, just for a place to ‘get away from it all’ or, possibly to become a small business for holiday lettings, then Rosecraddoc could be just the place for you. Not only is Cornwall the top holiday destination in the UK, it is one of the fastest growing areas for people to purchase a ‘second home’.
Close to Liskeard and within 5 minutes of the main A38 with fast access to Plymouth, yet nestled in the foothills of Bodmin Moor in quiet, rural surroundings, Rosecraddoc offers an ideal setting for the holiday home you can use as a ‘retreat’. There are fifty bungalows at the Rosecraddoc Lodge Holiday Bungalows site, all privately owned. Some are used by owners for holiday lets while others are kept just for family use. The choice would be yours.
- The low purchase price includes most, if not all, furniture, fittings and even cutlery and crockery. Bungalows are purchased ‘ready to let’.
- All bungalows are solid construction, detached or semi-detached with tiled roof. These are not ‘mobile homes’.
- Low maintenance and ground rent compared with other similar locations
- Quiet, rural location with pub ‘on site’ but no noisy night clubs
- Only 5 minutes from Liskeard with full shopping facilities and leisure centre, including swimming pool
- Local fishing, both sea and river/lake
- Potential letting business – with support from us if required
Please note that properties at Rosecraddoc Lodge CANNOT be used for long lets or residential use. All bungalows are available on a 99 year lease which started in January 1973.
I am not an estate agent but I can arrange viewings of the bungalows for sale and put you in contact with the present owner so that you can negotiate, or I will offer to be an intermediary in negotiations for you if you wish. Once an offer is accepted it would be normal for both parties to appoint solicitors to deal with the legal aspects of the sale.
Watery Fowls is currently available for sale and the asking price is £59,000. Details and pictures of the bungalow are available here and further details are available by contacting me if you are interested in buying property at Rosecraddoc.